We are very pleased about the interest in our company.
Data protection is a high priority for us.
That is why this website does not set any cookies and does not integrate any third-party services.
The persons responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature are the partners of APO-COACH GbR, Mike Finsch and Jele Oppermann, Klein Witzeeetze 14, 29482 Küsten,
who you can also reach via the ways mentioned in the company details
or via the contact form
When visiting a website and using our contact form, data is processed, including personal data.
We process the data that is generated by visiting our website or using the contact options offered in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Depending on how you use our website, there are different legal bases for this. The specific legal basis for data processing depends on the context in which and the purpose for which we receive your data.
Art. 6 I lit. a DSGVO serves as our legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. Consent given can be revoked at any time. This applies to the data you enter in our contact form.
Processing operations that are necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company are based on Art. 6 I lit. f DSGVO, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject (i.e. yours) do not prevail. This applies to the data collected by the web server.
We process and store personal data only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or if this has been provided for by the European Directives and Regulations or another legislator in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject.
If the storage purpose ceases to apply or if a storage period prescribed by the European Directive and Regulation Maker or another competent legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
In the following, we explain what data we use and for what purpose.
The web server collects a series of general data and information each time the website is accessed. This general data and information is stored in the server's log files. The following data may be collected: (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrer), (4) the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website, (5) the date and time of an access to the website, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is required in order to (1) correctly deliver the contents of our website, (2) optimise the contents of our website, (3) ensure the long-term operability of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, and (4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for prosecution in the event of a cyber attack. Therefore, the data and information collected anonymously is, on the one hand, evaluated statistically and, on the other hand, evaluated with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise so as to ultimately ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The data of the server log files are stored separately from data sent via the contact form and are not processed together.
The website of APO-COACH GbR contains, on the basis of statutory provisions, information that enables a quick electronic contact to our company as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If you contact us by e-mail or via our contact form, the personal data you provide will be stored automatically. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis will be stored for the purpose of processing or contacting you. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights of persons affected
The data subject rights are derived from Art. 15 GDPR.
You have the right
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This means that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or the place of the alleged infringement for this purpose if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Many thanks to https://dr-dsgvo.de
for the inspiration for the above list.